Point Values for A F T E R I N G S
Here are the point values for each letter in afterings for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters afterings combine for a total of 19 points (not including bonus squares).
- A 1
- F 4
- T 3
- E 1
- R 5
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
- S 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for afterings in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares)
- A 1
- F 4
- T 1
- E 1
- R 1
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
- S 1
More About Unscrambling AFTERINGS
Now that you have successfully unscrambled AFTERINGS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 2544 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from afterings can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about afterings
- AFTERINGS has 1 Exact anagrams and 2544 partial anagrams.
- AFTERINGS is 9 letters long
- AFTERINGS starts with A
- AFTERINGS Ends with S
Definition of afterings mean when you unscramble it?
afterings unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of after
- Next; later in time; subsequent; succeeding; as, an after period of life.
- Hinder; nearer the rear.
- To ward the stern of the ship; -- applied to any object in the rear part of a vessel; as the after cabin, after hatchway.
- Subsequently in time or place; behind; afterward; as, he follows after.
- Behind in place; as, men in line one after another.
- Below in rank; next to in order.
- Later in time; subsequent; as, after supper, after three days. It often precedes a clause. Formerly that was interposed between it and the clause.
- Subsequent to and in consequence of; as, after what you have said, I shall be careful.
- Subsequent to and notwithstanding; as, after all our advice, you took that course.
- Moving toward from behind; following, in search of; in pursuit of.
- Denoting the aim or object; concerning; in relation to; as, to look after workmen; to inquire after a friend; to thirst after righteousness.
- In imitation of; in conformity with; after the manner of; as, to make a thing after a model; a picture after Rubens; the boy takes after his father.
- According to; in accordance with; in conformity with the nature of; as, he acted after his kind.
- According to the direction and influence of; in proportion to; befitting.
- The last milk drawn in milking; strokings.