Point Values for I N G E S T A
Here are the point values for each letter in ingesta for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ingesta combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
- E 1
- S 1
- T 3
- A 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ingesta in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
- E 1
- S 1
- T 1
- A 1
More About Unscrambling INGESTA
Now that you have successfully unscrambled INGESTA, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 792 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from ingesta can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ingesta
- INGESTA has 13 Exact anagrams and 792 partial anagrams.
- INGESTA is 7 letters long
- INGESTA starts with I
- INGESTA Ends with A
Definition of ingesta mean when you unscramble it?
ingesta unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of east
- Toward the rising sun; or toward the point where the sun rises when in the equinoctial; as, the east gate; the east border; the east side; the east wind is a wind that blows from the east.
- The point in the heavens where the sun is seen to rise at the equinox, or the corresponding point on the earth; that one of the four cardinal points of the compass which is in a direction at right angles to that of north and south, and which is toward the right hand of one who faces the north; the point directly opposite to the west.
- The eastern parts of the earth; the regions or countries which lie east of Europe; the orient. In this indefinite sense, the word is applied to Asia Minor, Syria, Chaldea, Persia, India, China, etc.; as, the riches of the East; the diamonds and pearls of the East; the kings of the East.
- Formerly, the part of the United States east of the Alleghany Mountains, esp. the Eastern, or New England, States; now, commonly, the whole region east of the Mississippi River, esp. that which is north of Maryland and the Ohio River; -- usually with the definite article; as, the commerce of the East is not independent of the agriculture of the West.
- To move toward the east; to veer from the north or south toward the east; to orientate.
- The distance measured toward the east between two meridians drawn through the extremities of a course; distance of departure eastward made by a vessel.