Word Scramble Game Point Values for A G E
Here are the point values for each letter in age for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters age combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for age in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From AGE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled AGE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters age can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about age
- AGE has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- AGE is 3 letters long
- AGE starts with A
- AGE Ends with E
Definition of age mean when you unscramble it?
age unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of age
- The whole duration of a being, whether animal, vegetable, or other kind; lifetime.
- That part of the duration of a being or a thing which is between its beginning and any given time; as, what is the present age of a man, or of the earth?
- The latter part of life; an advanced period of life; seniority; state of being old.
- One of the stages of life; as, the age of infancy, of youth, etc.
- Mature age; especially, the time of life at which one attains full personal rights and capacities; as, to come of age; he (or she) is of age.
- The time of life at which some particular power or capacity is understood to become vested; as, the age of consent; the age of discretion.
- A particular period of time in history, as distinguished from others; as, the golden age, the age of Pericles.
- A great period in the history of the Earth.
- A century; the period of one hundred years.
- The people who live at a particular period; hence, a generation.
- A long time.
- To grow aged; to become old; to show marks of age; as, he grew fat as he aged.
- To cause to grow old; to impart the characteristics of age to; as, grief ages us.
- Old; having lived long; having lived almost to or beyond the usual time allotted to that species of being; as, an aged man; an aged oak.
- Belonging to old age.
- Having a certain age; at the age of; having lived; as, a man aged forty years.
- of Age
- In the manner of an aged person.
- of Age