Word Scramble Game Point Values for T I E
Here are the point values for each letter in tie for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tie combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tie in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 3 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TIE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TIE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tie can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tie
- TIE has 1 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- TIE is 3 letters long
- TIE starts with T
- TIE Ends with E
Definition of tie mean when you unscramble it?
tie unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of tie
- To make a tie; to make an equal score.
- A knot; a fastening.
- A bond; an obligation, moral or legal; as, the sacred ties of friendship or of duty; the ties of allegiance.
- A knot of hair, as at the back of a wig.
- An equality in numbers, as of votes, scores, etc., which prevents either party from being victorious; equality in any contest, as a race.
- A beam or rod for holding two parts together; in railways, one of the transverse timbers which support the track and keep it in place.
- A line, usually straight, drawn across the stems of notes, or a curved line written over or under the notes, signifying that they are to be slurred, or closely united in the performance, or that two notes of the same pitch are to be sounded as one; a bind; a ligature.
- Low shoes fastened with lacings.
- To fasten with a band or cord and knot; to bind.
- To form, as a knot, by interlacing or complicating a cord; also, to interlace, or form a knot in; as, to tie a cord to a tree; to knit; to knot.
- To unite firmly; to fasten; to hold.
- To hold or constrain by authority or moral influence, as by knotted cords; to oblige; to constrain; to restrain; to confine.
- To unite, as notes, by a cross line, or by a curved line, or slur, drawn over or under them.
- To make an equal score with, in a contest; to be even with.
- of Tie
- of Tie
- of Constitutionality
- of Rurality
- p. pr. of Tie.
- The act or process of washing ores in a buddle.
- of Tie