Word Scramble Game Point Values for T I
Here are the point values for each letter in ti for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ti combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ti in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 2 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TI?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TI, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 4 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ti can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ti
- TI has 2 Exact anagrams and 4 partial anagrams.
- TI is 2 letters long
- TI starts with T
- TI Ends with I
Definition of ti mean when you unscramble it?
ti unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of it
- The neuter pronoun of the third person, corresponding to the masculine pronoun he and the feminine she, and having the same plural (they, their or theirs, them).
- As a substance for any noun of the neuter gender; as, here is the book, take it home.
- As a demonstrative, especially at the beginning of a sentence, pointing to that which is about to be stated, named, or mentioned, or referring to that which apparent or well known; as, I saw it was John.
- As an indefinite nominative for a impersonal verb; as, it snows; it rains.
- As a substitute for such general terms as, the state of affairs, the condition of things, and the like; as, how is it with the sick man?
- As an indefinite object after some intransitive verbs, or after a substantive used humorously as a verb; as, to foot it (i. e., to walk).
- Possessive form of the pronoun it. See It.