Word Scramble Game Point Values for T I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in ting for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ting combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ting in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 46 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ting can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ting
- TING has 1 Exact anagrams and 46 partial anagrams.
- TING is 4 letters long
- TING starts with T
- TING Ends with G
Definition of ting mean when you unscramble it?
ting unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ting
- A sharp sound, as of a bell; a tinkling.
- The apartment in a Chinese temple where the idol is kept.
- To sound or ring, as a bell; to tinkle.
- A degree, usually a slight degree, of some color, taste, or something foreign, infused into another substance or mixture, or added to it; tincture; color; dye; hue; shade; taste.
- To imbue or impregnate with something different or foreign; as, to tinge a decoction with a bitter taste; to affect in some degree with the qualities of another substance, either by mixture, or by application to the surface; especially, to color slightly; to stain; as, to tinge a blue color with red; an infusion tinged with a yellow color by saffron.
- of Tinge
- of Tinge