Word Scramble Game Point Values for I N G S
Here are the point values for each letter in ings for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ings combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ings in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From INGS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled INGS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 54 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ings can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ings
- INGS has 5 Exact anagrams and 54 partial anagrams.
- INGS is 4 letters long
- INGS starts with I
- INGS Ends with S
Definition of ings mean when you unscramble it?
ings unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gin
- Against; near by; towards; as, gin night.
- A strong alcoholic liquor, distilled from rye and barley, and flavored with juniper berries; -- also called Hollands and Holland gin, because originally, and still very extensively, manufactured in Holland. Common gin is usually flavored with turpentine.
- Contrivance; artifice; a trap; a snare.
- A machine for raising or moving heavy weights, consisting of a tripod formed of poles united at the top, with a windlass, pulleys, ropes, etc.
- A hoisting drum, usually vertical; a whim.
- A machine for separating the seeds from cotton; a cotton gin.
- To begin; -- often followed by an infinitive without to; as, gan tell. See Gan.
- To catch in a trap.
- To clear of seeds by a machine; as, to gin cotton.
- of Gin
- of Gin
- of Gin