Word Scramble Game Point Values for G A T E S
Here are the point values for each letter in gates for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gates combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gates in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GATES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GATES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 174 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gates can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gates
- GATES has 5 Exact anagrams and 174 partial anagrams.
- GATES is 5 letters long
- GATES starts with G
- GATES Ends with S
Definition of gates mean when you unscramble it?
gates unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gate
- A large door or passageway in the wall of a city, of an inclosed field or place, or of a grand edifice, etc.; also, the movable structure of timber, metal, etc., by which the passage can be closed.
- An opening for passage in any inclosing wall, fence, or barrier; or the suspended framework which closes or opens a passage. Also, figuratively, a means or way of entrance or of exit.
- A door, valve, or other device, for stopping the passage of water through a dam, lock, pipe, etc.
- The places which command the entrances or access; hence, place of vantage; power; might.
- In a lock tumbler, the opening for the stump of the bolt to pass through or into.
- The channel or opening through which metal is poured into the mold; the ingate.
- The waste piece of metal cast in the opening; a sprue or sullage piece.
- A way; a path; a road; a street (as in Highgate).
- Manner; gait.
- To supply with a gate.
- To punish by requiring to be within the gates at an earlier hour than usual.
- Having gates.