Point Values for S A
Here are the point values for each letter in sa for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sa combine for a total of 2 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sa in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 2 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling SA
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SA, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 4 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from sa can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sa
- SA has 2 Exact anagrams and 4 partial anagrams.
- SA is 2 letters long
- SA starts with S
- SA Ends with A
Definition of sa mean when you unscramble it?
sa unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of as
- Denoting equality or likeness in kind, degree, or manner; like; similar to; in the same manner with or in which; in accordance with; in proportion to; to the extent or degree in which or to which; equally; no less than; as, ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil; you will reap as you sow; do as you are bidden.
- In the idea, character, or condition of, -- limiting the view to certain attributes or relations; as, virtue considered as virtue; this actor will appear as Hamlet.
- While; during or at the same time that; when; as, he trembled as he spoke.
- Because; since; it being the case that.
- Expressing concession. (Often approaching though in meaning).
- That, introducing or expressing a result or consequence, after the correlatives so and such.
- As if; as though.
- For instance; by way of example; thus; -- used to introduce illustrative phrases, sentences, or citations.
- Expressing a wish.
- An ace.
- A Roman weight, answering to the libra or pound, equal to nearly eleven ounces Troy weight. It was divided into twelve ounces.
- A Roman copper coin, originally of a pound weight (12 oz.); but reduced, after the first Punic war, to two ounces; in the second Punic war, to one ounce; and afterwards to half an ounce.