Word Scramble Game Point Values for G T E
Here are the point values for each letter in gte for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gte combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gte in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GTE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GTE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gte can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gte
- GTE has 3 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- GTE is 3 letters long
- GTE starts with G
- GTE Ends with E
Definition of gte mean when you unscramble it?
gte unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of get
- Jet, the mineral.
- Fashion; manner; custom.
- Artifice; contrivance.
- Offspring; progeny; as, the get of a stallion.
- To make acquisition; to gain; to profit; to receive accessions; to be increased.
- To arrive at, or bring one's self into, a state, condition, or position; to come to be; to become; -- with a following adjective or past participle belonging to the subject of the verb; as, to get sober; to get awake; to get beaten; to get elected.
- To procure; to obtain; to gain possession of; to acquire; to earn; to obtain as a price or reward; to come by; to win, by almost any means; as, to get favor by kindness; to get wealth by industry and economy; to get land by purchase, etc.
- Hence, with have and had, to come into or be in possession of; to have.
- To beget; to procreate; to generate.
- To obtain mental possession of; to learn; to commit to memory; to memorize; as to get a lesson; also with out; as, to get out one's Greek lesson.
- To prevail on; to induce; to persuade.
- To procure to be, or to cause to be in any state or condition; -- with a following participle.
- To betake; to remove; -- in a reflexive use.
- The act of obtaining or acquiring; acquisition.
- That which is got or obtained; gain; profit.
- of Get