Word Scramble Game Point Values for T E G
Here are the point values for each letter in teg for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters teg combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for teg in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TEG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TEG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters teg can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about teg
- TEG has 3 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- TEG is 3 letters long
- TEG starts with T
- TEG Ends with G
Definition of teg mean when you unscramble it?
teg unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of get
- Jet, the mineral.
- Fashion; manner; custom.
- Artifice; contrivance.
- Offspring; progeny; as, the get of a stallion.
- To make acquisition; to gain; to profit; to receive accessions; to be increased.
- To arrive at, or bring one's self into, a state, condition, or position; to come to be; to become; -- with a following adjective or past participle belonging to the subject of the verb; as, to get sober; to get awake; to get beaten; to get elected.
- To procure; to obtain; to gain possession of; to acquire; to earn; to obtain as a price or reward; to come by; to win, by almost any means; as, to get favor by kindness; to get wealth by industry and economy; to get land by purchase, etc.
- Hence, with have and had, to come into or be in possession of; to have.
- To beget; to procreate; to generate.
- To obtain mental possession of; to learn; to commit to memory; to memorize; as to get a lesson; also with out; as, to get out one's Greek lesson.
- To prevail on; to induce; to persuade.
- To procure to be, or to cause to be in any state or condition; -- with a following participle.
- To betake; to remove; -- in a reflexive use.
- The act of obtaining or acquiring; acquisition.
- That which is got or obtained; gain; profit.
- of Get