Word Scramble Game Point Values for A T
Here are the point values for each letter in at for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters at combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for at in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 2 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From AT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled AT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 4 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters at can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about at
- AT has 2 Exact anagrams and 4 partial anagrams.
- AT is 2 letters long
- AT starts with A
- AT Ends with T
Definition of at mean when you unscramble it?
at unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of at
- Primarily, this word expresses the relations of presence, nearness in place or time, or direction toward; as, at the ninth hour; at the house; to aim at a mark. It is less definite than in or on; at the house may be in or near the house. From this original import are derived all the various uses of at.
- A relation of proximity to, or of presence in or on, something; as, at the door; at your shop; at home; at school; at hand; at sea and on land.
- The relation of some state or condition; as, at war; at peace; at ease; at your service; at fault; at liberty; at risk; at disadvantage.
- The relation of some employment or action; occupied with; as, at engraving; at husbandry; at play; at work; at meat (eating); except at puns.
- The relation of a point or position in a series, or of degree, rate, or value; as, with the thermometer at 80Â¡; goods sold at a cheap price; a country estimated at 10,000 square miles; life is short at the longest.
- The relations of time, age, or order; as, at ten o'clock; at twenty-one; at once; at first.
- The relations of source, occasion, reason, consequence, or effect; as, at the sight; at this news; merry at anything; at this declaration; at his command; to demand, require, receive, deserve, endure at your hands.
- Relation of direction toward an object or end; as, look at it; to point at one; to aim at a mark; to throw, strike, shoot, wink, mock, laugh at any one.
- of Fat