Word Scramble Game Point Values for S T I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in sting for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sting combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sting in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From STING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled STING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 120 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sting can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sting
- STING has 2 Exact anagrams and 120 partial anagrams.
- STING is 5 letters long
- STING starts with S
- STING Ends with G
Definition of sting mean when you unscramble it?
sting unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sting
- Any sharp organ of offense and defense, especially when connected with a poison gland, and adapted to inflict a wound by piercing; as the caudal sting of a scorpion. The sting of a bee or wasp is a modified ovipositor. The caudal sting, or spine, of a sting ray is a modified dorsal fin ray. The term is sometimes applied to the fang of a serpent. See Illust. of Scorpion.
- A sharp-pointed hollow hair seated on a gland which secrets an acrid fluid, as in nettles. The points of these hairs usually break off in the wound, and the acrid fluid is pressed into it.
- Anything that gives acute pain, bodily or mental; as, the stings of remorse; the stings of reproach.
- The thrust of a sting into the flesh; the act of stinging; a wound inflicted by stinging.
- A goad; incitement.
- The point of an epigram or other sarcastic saying.
- To pierce or wound with a sting; as, bees will sting an animal that irritates them; the nettles stung his hands.
- To pain acutely; as, the conscience is stung with remorse; to bite.
- To goad; to incite, as by taunts or reproaches.
- Piercing, or capable of piercing, with a sting; inflicting acute pain as if with a sting, goad, or pointed weapon; pungent; biting; as, stinging cold; a stinging rebuke.
- of Sting