Word Scramble Game Point Values for G A I N E
Here are the point values for each letter in gaine for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gaine combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gaine in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GAINE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GAINE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 106 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gaine can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gaine
- GAINE has 1 Exact anagrams and 106 partial anagrams.
- GAINE is 5 letters long
- GAINE starts with G
- GAINE Ends with E
Definition of gaine mean when you unscramble it?
gaine unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gain
- Convenient; suitable; direct; near; handy; dexterous; easy; profitable; cheap; respectable.
- A square or beveled notch cut out of a girder, binding joist, or other timber which supports a floor beam, so as to receive the end of the floor beam.
- To get, as profit or advantage; to obtain or acquire by effort or labor; as, to gain a good living.
- To come off winner or victor in; to be successful in; to obtain by competition; as, to gain a battle; to gain a case at law; to gain a prize.
- To draw into any interest or party; to win to one's side; to conciliate.
- To reach; to attain to; to arrive at; as, to gain the top of a mountain; to gain a good harbor.
- To get, incur, or receive, as loss, harm, or damage.
- To have or receive advantage or profit; to acquire gain; to grow rich; to advance in interest, health, or happiness; to make progress; as, the sick man gains daily.
- That which is gained, obtained, or acquired, as increase, profit, advantage, or benefit; -- opposed to loss.
- The obtaining or amassing of profit or valuable possessions; acquisition; accumulation.
- of Gain
- Profitable; advantageous; lucrative.
- of Gain
- Handily; readily; dexterously; advantageously.