Word Scramble Game Point Values for G A R N E T
Here are the point values for each letter in garnet for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters garnet combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for garnet in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GARNET?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GARNET, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 366 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters garnet can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about garnet
- GARNET has 7 Exact anagrams and 366 partial anagrams.
- GARNET is 6 letters long
- GARNET starts with G
- GARNET Ends with T
Definition of garnet mean when you unscramble it?
garnet unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of argent
- Made of silver; of a silvery color; white; shining.
- Silver, or money.
- Whiteness; anything that is white.
- The white color in coats of arms, intended to represent silver, or, figuratively, purity, innocence, beauty, or gentleness; -- represented in engraving by a plain white surface.
- Of or pertaining to silver; resembling, containing, or combined with, silver.
- Silvery white.
- A coating or overlaying with silver.
- Pertaining to, derived from, or containing, silver; -- said of certain compounds of silver in which this metal has its lowest proportion; as, argentic chloride.
- Of, pertaining to, or containing, silver; -- said of certain silver compounds in which silver has a higher proportion than in argentic compounds; as, argentous chloride.