Point Values for R I G
Here are the point values for each letter in rig for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters rig combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for rig in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling RIG
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RIG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 10 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from rig can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about rig
- RIG has 1 Exact anagrams and 10 partial anagrams.
- RIG is 3 letters long
- RIG starts with R
- RIG Ends with G
Definition of rig mean when you unscramble it?
rig unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of rig
- The peculiar fitting in shape, number, and arrangement of sails and masts, by which different types of vessels are distinguished; as, schooner rig, ship rig, etc. See Illustration in Appendix.
- Dress; esp., odd or fanciful clothing.
- A romp; a wanton; one given to unbecoming conduct.
- A sportive or unbecoming trick; a frolic.
- A blast of wind.
- A ridge.
- To play the wanton; to act in an unbecoming manner; to play tricks.
- To make free with; hence, to steal; to pilfer.
- To furnish with apparatus or gear; to fit with tackling.
- To dress; to equip; to clothe, especially in an odd or fanciful manner; -- commonly followed by out.
- of Rig
- DRess; tackle; especially (Naut.), the ropes, chains, etc., that support the masts and spars of a vessel, and serve as purchases for adjusting the sails, etc. See Illustr. of Ship and Sails.
- of Rig