Word Scramble Game Point Values for F I N S
Here are the point values for each letter in fins for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fins combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fins in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FINS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FINS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters fins can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fins
- FINS has 1 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- FINS is 4 letters long
- FINS starts with F
- FINS Ends with S
Definition of fins mean when you unscramble it?
fins unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fin
- End; conclusion; object.
- An organ of a fish, consisting of a membrane supported by rays, or little bony or cartilaginous ossicles, and serving to balance and propel it in the water.
- A membranous, finlike, swimming organ, as in pteropod and heteropod mollusks.
- A finlike organ or attachment; a part of an object or product which protrudes like a fin
- The hand.
- A blade of whalebone.
- A mark or ridge left on a casting at the junction of the parts of a mold.
- The thin sheet of metal squeezed out between the collars of the rolls in the process of rolling.
- A feather; a spline.
- A finlike appendage, as to submarine boats.
- To carve or cut up, as a chub.
- Having a fin, or fins, or anything resembling a fin.
- of Fin
- of Fin