Point Values for F I N
Here are the point values for each letter in fin for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fin combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fin in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling FIN
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FIN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 14 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from fin can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fin
- FIN has 2 Exact anagrams and 14 partial anagrams.
- FIN is 3 letters long
- FIN starts with F
- FIN Ends with N
Definition of fin mean when you unscramble it?
fin unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fin
- End; conclusion; object.
- An organ of a fish, consisting of a membrane supported by rays, or little bony or cartilaginous ossicles, and serving to balance and propel it in the water.
- A membranous, finlike, swimming organ, as in pteropod and heteropod mollusks.
- A finlike organ or attachment; a part of an object or product which protrudes like a fin
- The hand.
- A blade of whalebone.
- A mark or ridge left on a casting at the junction of the parts of a mold.
- The thin sheet of metal squeezed out between the collars of the rolls in the process of rolling.
- A feather; a spline.
- A finlike appendage, as to submarine boats.
- To carve or cut up, as a chub.
- Having a fin, or fins, or anything resembling a fin.
- of Fin
- of Fin