Word Scramble Game Point Values for F I G S
Here are the point values for each letter in figs for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters figs combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for figs in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FIGS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FIGS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 36 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters figs can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about figs
- FIGS has 2 Exact anagrams and 36 partial anagrams.
- FIGS is 4 letters long
- FIGS starts with F
- FIGS Ends with S
Definition of figs mean when you unscramble it?
figs unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fig
- A small fruit tree (Ficus Carica) with large leaves, known from the remotest antiquity. It was probably native from Syria westward to the Canary Islands.
- The fruit of a fig tree, which is of round or oblong shape, and of various colors.
- A small piece of tobacco.
- The value of a fig, practically nothing; a fico; -- used in scorn or contempt.
- To insult with a fico, or contemptuous motion. See Fico.
- To put into the head of, as something useless o/ contemptible.
- Figure; dress; array.