Word Scramble Game Point Values for N A F
Here are the point values for each letter in naf for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters naf combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for naf in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From NAF?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled NAF, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 14 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters naf can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about naf
- NAF has 2 Exact anagrams and 14 partial anagrams.
- NAF is 3 letters long
- NAF starts with N
- NAF Ends with F
Definition of naf mean when you unscramble it?
naf unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fan
- An instrument used for producing artificial currents of air, by the wafting or revolving motion of a broad surface
- An instrument for cooling the person, made of feathers, paper, silk, etc., and often mounted on sticks all turning about the same pivot, so as when opened to radiate from the center and assume the figure of a section of a circle.
- Any revolving vane or vanes used for producing currents of air, in winnowing grain, blowing a fire, ventilation, etc., or for checking rapid motion by the resistance of the air; a fan blower; a fan wheel.
- An instrument for winnowing grain, by moving which the grain is tossed and agitated, and the chaff is separated and blown away.
- Something in the form of a fan when spread, as a peacock's tail, a window, etc.
- A small vane or sail, used to keep the large sails of a smock windmill always in the direction of the wind.
- That which produces effects analogous to those of a fan, as in exciting a flame, etc.; that which inflames, heightens, or strengthens; as, it served as a fan to the flame of his passion.
- A quintain; -- from its form.
- To move as with a fan.
- To cool and refresh, by moving the air with a fan; to blow the air on the face of with a fan.
- To ventilate; to blow on; to affect by air put in motion.
- To winnow; to separate chaff from, and drive it away by a current of air; as, to fan wheat.
- To excite or stir up to activity, as a fan axcites a flame; to stimulate; as, this conduct fanned the excitement of the populace.
- of Fan
- of Fan