Word Scramble Game Point Values for S T R I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in string for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters string combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for string in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From STRING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled STRING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 218 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters string can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about string
- STRING has 1 Exact anagrams and 218 partial anagrams.
- STRING is 6 letters long
- STRING starts with S
- STRING Ends with G
Definition of string mean when you unscramble it?
string unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of string
- A small cord, a line, a twine, or a slender strip of leather, or other substance, used for binding together, fastening, or tying things; a cord, larger than a thread and smaller than a rope; as, a shoe string; a bonnet string; a silken string.
- A thread or cord on which a number of objects or parts are strung or arranged in close and orderly succession; hence, a line or series of things arranged on a thread, or as if so arranged; a succession; a concatenation; a chain; as, a string of shells or beads; a string of dried apples; a string of houses; a string of arguments.
- A strip, as of leather, by which the covers of a book are held together.
- The cord of a musical instrument, as of a piano, harp, or violin; specifically (pl.), the stringed instruments of an orchestra, in distinction from the wind instruments; as, the strings took up the theme.
- The line or cord of a bow.
- A fiber, as of a plant; a little, fibrous root.
- A nerve or tendon of an animal body.
- An inside range of ceiling planks, corresponding to the sheer strake on the outside and bolted to it.
- The tough fibrous substance that unites the valves of the pericap of leguminous plants, and which is readily pulled off; as, the strings of beans.
- A small, filamentous ramification of a metallic vein.
- Same as Stringcourse.
- The points made in a game.
- To furnish with strings; as, to string a violin.
- To put in tune the strings of, as a stringed instrument, in order to play upon it.
- To put on a string; to file; as, to string beads.
- To make tense; to strengthen.
- To deprive of strings; to strip the strings from; as, to string beans. See String, n., 9.
- of String
- Having strings; as, a stringed instrument.
- Produced by strings.
- of String