Word Scramble Game Point Values for F A N G
Here are the point values for each letter in fang for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fang combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fang in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FANG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FANG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 34 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters fang can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fang
- FANG has 1 Exact anagrams and 34 partial anagrams.
- FANG is 4 letters long
- FANG starts with F
- FANG Ends with G
Definition of fang mean when you unscramble it?
fang unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fang
- To catch; to seize, as with the teeth; to lay hold of; to gripe; to clutch.
- To enable to catch or tear; to furnish with fangs.
- The tusk of an animal, by which the prey is seized and held or torn; a long pointed tooth; esp., one of the usually erectile, venomous teeth of serpents. Also, one of the falcers of a spider.
- Any shoot or other thing by which hold is taken.
- The root, or one of the branches of the root, of a tooth. See Tooth.
- A niche in the side of an adit or shaft, for an air course.
- A projecting tooth or prong, as in a part of a lock, or the plate of a belt clamp, or the end of a tool, as a chisel, where it enters the handle.
- The valve of a pump box.
- A bend or loop of a rope.
- Having fangs or tusks; as, a fanged adder. Also used figuratively.