Word Scramble Game Point Values for F I T N A
Here are the point values for each letter in fitna for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fitna combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fitna in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FITNA?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FITNA, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 104 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters fitna can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fitna
- FITNA has 4 Exact anagrams and 104 partial anagrams.
- FITNA is 5 letters long
- FITNA starts with F
- FITNA Ends with A
Definition of fitna mean when you unscramble it?
fitna unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of faint
- To sink into dejection; to lose courage or spirit; to become depressed or despondent.
- To decay; to disappear; to vanish.
- The act of fainting, or the state of one who has fainted; a swoon. [R.] See Fainting, n.
- Lacking strength; weak; languid; inclined to swoon; as, faint with fatigue, hunger, or thirst.
- Wanting in courage, spirit, or energy; timorous; cowardly; dejected; depressed; as, \"Faint heart ne'er won fair lady.\"
- Lacking distinctness; hardly perceptible; striking the senses feebly; not bright, or loud, or sharp, or forcible; weak; as, a faint color, or sound.
- Performed, done, or acted, in a weak or feeble manner; not exhibiting vigor, strength, or energy; slight; as, faint efforts; faint resistance.
- To become weak or wanting in vigor; to grow feeble; to lose strength and color, and the control of the bodily or mental functions; to swoon; -- sometimes with away. See Fainting, n.
- To cause to faint or become dispirited; to depress; to weaken.
- of Faint
- Syncope, or loss of consciousness owing to a sudden arrest of the blood supply to the brain, the face becoming pallid, the respiration feeble, and the heat's beat weak.
- of Faint
- In a faint, weak, or timidmanner.
- The state of being faint; loss of strength, or of consciousness, and self-control.
- Want of vigor or energy.
- Feebleness, as of color or light; lack of distinctness; as, faintness of description.
- Faint-heartedness; timorousness; dejection.
- The impure spirit which comes over first and last in the distillation of whisky; -- the former being called the strong faints, and the latter, which is much more abundant, the weak faints. This crude spirit is much impregnated with fusel oil.