Word Scramble Game Point Values for R I T E S
Here are the point values for each letter in rites for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters rites combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for rites in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RITES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RITES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 176 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters rites can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about rites
- RITES has 9 Exact anagrams and 176 partial anagrams.
- RITES is 5 letters long
- RITES starts with R
- RITES Ends with S
Definition of rites mean when you unscramble it?
rites unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of iter
- A passage; esp., the passage between the third and fourth ventricles in the brain; the aqueduct of Sylvius.
- Capable of being iterated or repeated.
- Repeating; iterating; as, an iterant echo.
- Uttered or done again; repeated.
- By way of iteration.
- To utter or do a second time or many times; to repeat; as, to iterate advice.
- of Iterate
- of Iterate
- Recital or performance a second time; repetition.