Word Scramble Game Point Values for T I E R
Here are the point values for each letter in tier for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tier combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tier in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TIER?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TIER, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 54 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tier can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tier
- TIER has 6 Exact anagrams and 54 partial anagrams.
- TIER is 4 letters long
- TIER starts with T
- TIER Ends with R
Definition of tier mean when you unscramble it?
tier unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of iter
- A passage; esp., the passage between the third and fourth ventricles in the brain; the aqueduct of Sylvius.
- Capable of being iterated or repeated.
- Repeating; iterating; as, an iterant echo.
- Uttered or done again; repeated.
- By way of iteration.
- To utter or do a second time or many times; to repeat; as, to iterate advice.
- of Iterate
- of Iterate
- Recital or performance a second time; repetition.