Word Scramble Game Point Values for T I E R S
Here are the point values for each letter in tiers for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tiers combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tiers in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TIERS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TIERS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 176 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tiers can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tiers
- TIERS has 9 Exact anagrams and 176 partial anagrams.
- TIERS is 5 letters long
- TIERS starts with T
- TIERS Ends with S
Definition of tiers mean when you unscramble it?
tiers unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of iter
- A passage; esp., the passage between the third and fourth ventricles in the brain; the aqueduct of Sylvius.
- Capable of being iterated or repeated.
- Repeating; iterating; as, an iterant echo.
- Uttered or done again; repeated.
- By way of iteration.
- To utter or do a second time or many times; to repeat; as, to iterate advice.
- of Iterate
- of Iterate
- Recital or performance a second time; repetition.