Word Scramble Game Point Values for R A I
Here are the point values for each letter in rai for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters rai combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for rai in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 3 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RAI?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RAI, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters rai can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about rai
- RAI has 4 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- RAI is 3 letters long
- RAI starts with R
- RAI Ends with I
Definition of rai mean when you unscramble it?
rai unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of air
- The fluid which we breathe, and which surrounds the earth; the atmosphere. It is invisible, inodorous, insipid, transparent, compressible, elastic, and ponderable.
- Symbolically: Something unsubstantial, light, or volatile.
- A particular state of the atmosphere, as respects heat, cold, moisture, etc., or as affecting the sensations; as, a smoky air, a damp air, the morning air, etc.
- Any aeriform body; a gas; as, oxygen was formerly called vital air.
- Air in motion; a light breeze; a gentle wind.
- Odoriferous or contaminated air.
- That which surrounds and influences.
- Utterance abroad; publicity; vent.
- Intelligence; information.
- A musical idea, or motive, rhythmically developed in consecutive single tones, so as to form a symmetrical and balanced whole, which may be sung by a single voice to the stanzas of a hymn or song, or even to plain prose, or played upon an instrument; a melody; a tune; an aria.
- In harmonized chorals, psalmody, part songs, etc., the part which bears the tune or melody -- in modern harmony usually the upper part -- is sometimes called the air.
- The peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person; mien; demeanor; as, the air of a youth; a heavy air; a lofty air.
- Peculiar appearance; apparent character; semblance; manner; style.
- An artificial or affected manner; show of pride or vanity; haughtiness; as, it is said of a person, he puts on airs.
- The representation or reproduction of the effect of the atmospheric medium through which every object in nature is viewed.
- Carriage; attitude; action; movement; as, the head of that portrait has a good air.
- The artificial motion or carriage of a horse.
- To expose to the air for the purpose of cooling, refreshing, or purifying; to ventilate; as, to air a room.
- To expose for the sake of public notice; to display ostentatiously; as, to air one's opinion.
- To expose to heat, for the purpose of expelling dampness, or of warming; as, to air linen; to air liquors.
- of Air
- A walk or a ride in the open air; a short excursion for health's sake.
- An exposure to air, or to a fire, for warming, drying, etc.; as, the airing of linen, or of a room.
- of Air