Point Values for F A S T I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in fasting for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fasting combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
- F 4
- A 1
- S 1
- T 3
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fasting in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
- F 4
- A 1
- S 1
- T 1
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
More About Unscrambling FASTING
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FASTING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 480 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from fasting can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fasting
- FASTING has 1 Exact anagrams and 480 partial anagrams.
- FASTING is 7 letters long
- FASTING starts with F
- FASTING Ends with G
Definition of fasting mean when you unscramble it?
fasting unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fast
- In a fast, fixed, or firmly established manner; fixedly; firmly; immovably.
- In a fast or rapid manner; quickly; swiftly; extravagantly; wildly; as, to run fast; to live fast.
- That which fastens or holds; especially, (Naut.) a mooring rope, hawser, or chain; -- called, according to its position, a bow, head, quarter, breast, or stern fast; also, a post on a pier around which hawsers are passed in mooring.
- The shaft of a column, or trunk of pilaster.
- Firmly fixed; closely adhering; made firm; not loose, unstable, or easily moved; immovable; as, to make fast the door.
- Firm against attack; fortified by nature or art; impregnable; strong.
- Firm in adherence; steadfast; not easily separated or alienated; faithful; as, a fast friend.
- Permanent; not liable to fade by exposure to air or by washing; durable; lasting; as, fast colors.
- Tenacious; retentive.
- Not easily disturbed or broken; deep; sound.
- Moving rapidly; quick in mition; rapid; swift; as, a fast horse.
- Given to pleasure seeking; disregardful of restraint; reckless; wild; dissipated; dissolute; as, a fast man; a fast liver.
- To abstain from food; to omit to take nourishment in whole or in part; to go hungry.
- To practice abstinence as a religious exercise or duty; to abstain from food voluntarily for a time, for the mortification of the body or appetites, or as a token of grief, or humiliation and penitence.
- Abstinence from food; omission to take nourishment.
- Voluntary abstinence from food, for a space of time, as a spiritual discipline, or as a token of religious humiliation.
- A time of fasting, whether a day, week, or longer time; a period of abstinence from food or certain kinds of food; as, an annual fast.
- of Fast
- of Fast
- Firmly; surely.
- The state of being fast and firm; firmness; fixedness; security; faithfulness.
- A fast place; a stronghold; a fortress or fort; a secure retreat; a castle; as, the enemy retired to their fastnesses in the mountains.
- Conciseness of style.
- The state of being fast or swift.