Point Values for S T I N G E R
Here are the point values for each letter in stinger for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters stinger combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
- S 1
- T 3
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
- E 1
- R 5
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for stinger in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
- S 1
- T 1
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
- E 1
- R 1
More About Unscrambling STINGER
Now that you have successfully unscrambled STINGER, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 682 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from stinger can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about stinger
- STINGER has 3 Exact anagrams and 682 partial anagrams.
- STINGER is 7 letters long
- STINGER starts with S
- STINGER Ends with R
Definition of stinger mean when you unscramble it?
stinger unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of rest
- A state of quiet or repose; a cessation from motion or labor; tranquillity; as, rest from mental exertion; rest of body or mind.
- Hence, freedom from everything which wearies or disturbs; peace; security.
- Sleep; slumber; hence, poetically, death.
- That on which anything rests or leans for support; as, a rest in a lathe, for supporting the cutting tool or steadying the work.
- A projection from the right side of the cuirass, serving to support the lance.
- A place where one may rest, either temporarily, as in an inn, or permanently, as, in an abode.
- A short pause in reading verse; a c/sura.
- The striking of a balance at regular intervals in a running account.
- A set or game at tennis.
- Silence in music or in one of its parts; the name of the character that stands for such silence. They are named as notes are, whole, half, quarter,etc.
- To cease from action or motion, especially from action which has caused weariness; to desist from labor or exertion.
- To be free from whanever wearies or disturbs; to be quiet or still.
- To lie; to repose; to recline; to lan; as, to rest on a couch.
- To stand firm; to be fixed; to be supported; as, a column rests on its pedestal.
- To sleep; to slumber; hence, poetically, to be dead.
- To lean in confidence; to trust; to rely; to repose without anxiety; as, to rest on a man's promise.
- To be satisfied; to acquiesce.
- That which is left, or which remains after the separation of a part, either in fact or in contemplation; remainder; residue.
- Those not included in a proposition or description; the remainder; others.
- A surplus held as a reserved fund by a bank to equalize its dividends, etc.; in the Bank of England, the balance of assets above liabilities.
- To be left; to remain; to continue to be.
- To arrest.
- To lay or place at rest; to quiet.
- To place, as on a support; to cause to lean.
- of Rest
- Being at rest; quiet.
- Giving rest; freeing from toil, trouble, etc.
- a. & n. from Rest, v. t. & i.
- of Rest