Word Scramble Game Point Values for R E T I N
Here are the point values for each letter in retin for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters retin combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for retin in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RETIN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RETIN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 134 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters retin can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about retin
- RETIN has 7 Exact anagrams and 134 partial anagrams.
- RETIN is 5 letters long
- RETIN starts with R
- RETIN Ends with N
Definition of retin mean when you unscramble it?
retin unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of inert
- Destitute of the power of moving itself, or of active resistance to motion; as, matter is inert.
- Indisposed to move or act; very slow to act; sluggish; dull; inactive; indolent; lifeless.
- Not having or manifesting active properties; not affecting other substances when brought in contact with them; powerless for an expected or desired effect.
- Want of activity or exertion; inertness; quietude.
- Without activity; sluggishly.
- Want of activity or exertion; habitual indisposition to action or motion; sluggishness; apathy; insensibility.
- Absence of the power of self-motion; inertia.