Word Scramble Game Point Values for T I G E R S
Here are the point values for each letter in tigers for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tigers combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tigers in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TIGERS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TIGERS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 314 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tigers can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tigers
- TIGERS has 1 Exact anagrams and 314 partial anagrams.
- TIGERS is 6 letters long
- TIGERS starts with T
- TIGERS Ends with S
Definition of tigers mean when you unscramble it?
tigers unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of tiger
- A very large and powerful carnivore (Felis tigris) native of Southern Asia and the East Indies. Its back and sides are tawny or rufous yellow, transversely striped with black, the tail is ringed with black, the throat and belly are nearly white. When full grown, it equals or exceeds the lion in size and strength. Called also royal tiger, and Bengal tiger.
- Fig.: A ferocious, bloodthirsty person.
- A servant in livery, who rides with his master or mistress.
- A kind of growl or screech, after cheering; as, three cheers and a tiger.
- A pneumatic box or pan used in refining sugar.