Word Scramble Game Point Values for R I S E N
Here are the point values for each letter in risen for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters risen combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for risen in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RISEN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RISEN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 138 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters risen can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about risen
- RISEN has 7 Exact anagrams and 138 partial anagrams.
- RISEN is 5 letters long
- RISEN starts with R
- RISEN Ends with N
Definition of risen mean when you unscramble it?
risen unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of rein
- The strap of a bridle, fastened to the curb or snaffle on each side, by which the rider or driver governs the horse.
- Hence, an instrument or means of curbing, restraining, or governing; government; restraint.
- To be guided by reins.
- To govern or direct with the reins; as, to rein a horse one way or another.
- To restrain; to control; to check.
- of Rein
- of Rein
- The kidneys; also, the region of the kidneys; the loins.
- The inward impulses; the affections and passions; -- so called because formerly supposed to have their seat in the part of the body where the kidneys are.