Word Scramble Game Point Values for F I A R
Here are the point values for each letter in fiar for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fiar combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fiar in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FIAR?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FIAR, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters fiar can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fiar
- FIAR has 2 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- FIAR is 4 letters long
- FIAR starts with F
- FIAR Ends with R
Definition of fiar mean when you unscramble it?
fiar unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fair
- Clearly; openly; frankly; civilly; honestly; favorably; auspiciously; agreeably.
- Fairness, beauty.
- A fair woman; a sweetheart.
- Good fortune; good luck.
- A gathering of buyers and sellers, assembled at a particular place with their merchandise at a stated or regular season, or by special appointment, for trade.
- A festival, and sale of fancy articles. erc., usually for some charitable object; as, a Grand Army fair.
- A competitive exhibition of wares, farm products, etc., not primarily for purposes of sale; as, the Mechanics' fair; an agricultural fair.
- Free from spots, specks, dirt, or imperfection; unblemished; clean; pure.
- Pleasing to the eye; handsome; beautiful.
- Without a dark hue; light; clear; as, a fair skin.
- Not overcast; cloudless; clear; pleasant; propitious; favorable; -- said of the sky, weather, or wind, etc.; as, a fair sky; a fair day.
- Free from obstacles or hindrances; unobstructed; unincumbered; open; direct; -- said of a road, passage, etc.; as, a fair mark; in fair sight; a fair view.
- Without sudden change of direction or curvature; smooth; fowing; -- said of the figure of a vessel, and of surfaces, water lines, and other lines.
- Characterized by frankness, honesty, impartiality, or candor; open; upright; free from suspicion or bias; equitable; just; -- said of persons, character, or conduct; as, a fair man; fair dealing; a fair statement.
- Pleasing; favorable; inspiring hope and confidence; -- said of words, promises, etc.
- Distinct; legible; as, fair handwriting.
- Free from any marked characteristic; average; middling; as, a fair specimen.
- To make fair or beautiful.
- To make smooth and flowing, as a vessel's lines.
- A present; originally, one given or purchased at a fair.
- In a fair manner; clearly; openly; plainly; fully; distinctly; frankly.
- Favorably; auspiciously; commodiously; as, a town fairly situated for foreign traade.
- Honestly; properly.
- Softly; quietly; gently.
- The state of being fair, or free form spots or stains, as of the skin; honesty, as of dealing; candor, as of an argument, etc.