Word Scramble Game Point Values for E E T G I A Y N L R
Here are the point values for each letter in eetgiaynlr for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters eetgiaynlr combine for a total of 20 points (not including bonus squares).
- E 1
- E 1
- T 3
- G 2
- I 1
- A 1
- Y 4
- N 1
- L 1
- R 5
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for eetgiaynlr in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares)
- E 1
- E 1
- T 1
- G 3
- I 1
- A 1
- Y 3
- N 2
- L 2
- R 1
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From EETGIAYNLR?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled EETGIAYNLR, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 2678 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters eetgiaynlr can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about eetgiaynlr
- EETGIAYNLR has 1 Exact anagrams and 2678 partial anagrams.
- EETGIAYNLR is 10 letters long
- EETGIAYNLR starts with E
- EETGIAYNLR Ends with R
Definition of eetgiaynlr mean when you unscramble it?
eetgiaynlr unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of general
- Relating to a genus or kind; pertaining to a whole class or order; as, a general law of animal or vegetable economy.
- Comprehending many species or individuals; not special or particular; including all particulars; as, a general inference or conclusion.
- Not restrained or limited to a precise import; not specific; vague; indefinite; lax in signification; as, a loose and general expression.
- Common to many, or the greatest number; widely spread; prevalent; extensive, though not universal; as, a general opinion; a general custom.
- Having a relation to all; common to the whole; as, Adam, our general sire.
- As a whole; in gross; for the most part.
- Usual; common, on most occasions; as, his general habit or method.
- The whole; the total; that which comprehends or relates to all, or the chief part; -- opposed to particular.
- One of the chief military officers of a government or country; the commander of an army, of a body of men not less than a brigade. In European armies, the highest military rank next below field marshal.
- The roll of the drum which calls the troops together; as, to beat the general.
- The chief of an order of monks, or of all the houses or congregations under the same rule.
- The public; the people; the vulgar.
- of Generality
- The state of being general; the quality of including species or particulars.
- That which is general; that which lacks specificalness, practicalness, or application; a general or vague statement or phrase.
- The main body; the bulk; the greatest part; as, the generality of a nation, or of mankind.
- The act or process of generalizing; the act of bringing individuals or particulars under a genus or class; deduction of a general principle from particulars.
- A general inference.
- To form into a genus; to view objects in their relations to a genus or class; to take general or comprehensive views.
- To bring under a genus or under genera; to view in relation to a genus or to genera.
- To apply to other genera or classes; to use with a more extensive application; to extend so as to include all special cases; to make universal in application, as a formula or rule.
- To derive or deduce (a general conception, or a general principle) from particulars.
- Comprising structural characters which are separated in more specialized forms; synthetic; as, a generalized type.
- of Generalize
- One who takes general or comprehensive views.
- of Generalize
- In general; commonly; extensively, though not universally; most frequently.
- In a general way, or in general relation; in the main; upon the whole; comprehensively.
- Collectively; as a whole; without omissions.
- The condition or quality of being general; frequency; commonness.