Word Scramble Game Point Values for L E R E
Here are the point values for each letter in lere for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters lere combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for lere in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LERE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LERE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 32 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters lere can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about lere
- LERE has 3 Exact anagrams and 32 partial anagrams.
- LERE is 4 letters long
- LERE starts with L
- LERE Ends with E
Definition of lere mean when you unscramble it?
lere unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of leer
- Empty; destitute; wanting
- Empty of contents.
- Destitute of a rider; and hence, led, not ridden; as, a leer horse.
- Wanting sense or seriousness; trifling; trivolous; as, leer words.
- An oven in which glassware is annealed.
- The cheek.
- Complexion; aspect; appearance.
- A distorted expression of the face, or an indirect glance of the eye, conveying a sinister or immodest suggestion.
- To look with a leer; to look askance with a suggestive expression, as of hatred, contempt, lust, etc. ; to cast a sidelong lustful or malign look.
- To entice with a leer, or leers; as, to leer a man to ruin.
- To learn.
- Tape or braid; an ornament.
- of Leer
- of Leer
- In a leering manner.