Word Scramble Game Point Values for L E E R
Here are the point values for each letter in leer for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters leer combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for leer in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LEER?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LEER, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 32 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters leer can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about leer
- LEER has 3 Exact anagrams and 32 partial anagrams.
- LEER is 4 letters long
- LEER starts with L
- LEER Ends with R
Definition of leer mean when you unscramble it?
leer unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of leer
- Empty; destitute; wanting
- Empty of contents.
- Destitute of a rider; and hence, led, not ridden; as, a leer horse.
- Wanting sense or seriousness; trifling; trivolous; as, leer words.
- An oven in which glassware is annealed.
- The cheek.
- Complexion; aspect; appearance.
- A distorted expression of the face, or an indirect glance of the eye, conveying a sinister or immodest suggestion.
- To look with a leer; to look askance with a suggestive expression, as of hatred, contempt, lust, etc. ; to cast a sidelong lustful or malign look.
- To entice with a leer, or leers; as, to leer a man to ruin.
- To learn.
- Tape or braid; an ornament.
- of Leer
- of Leer
- In a leering manner.