Word Scramble Game Point Values for L I T R E
Here are the point values for each letter in litre for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters litre combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for litre in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LITRE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LITRE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 124 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters litre can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about litre
- LITRE has 4 Exact anagrams and 124 partial anagrams.
- LITRE is 5 letters long
- LITRE starts with L
- LITRE Ends with E
Definition of litre mean when you unscramble it?
litre unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of liter
- Alt. of Litre
- According to the letter or verbal expression; real; not figurative or metaphorical; as, the literal meaning of a phrase.
- Following the letter or exact words; not free.
- Consisting of, or expressed by, letters.
- Giving a strict or literal construction; unimaginative; matter-of fast; -- applied to persons.
- Literal meaning.
- That which accords with the letter; a mode of interpreting literally; adherence to the letter.
- The tendency or disposition to represent objects faithfully, without abstraction, conventionalities, or idealization.
- The act of literalizing; reduction to a literal meaning.
- To make literal; to interpret or put in practice according to the strict meaning of the words; -- opposed to spiritualize; as, to literalize Scripture.
- of Literalize
- A literalist.
- of Literalize
- According to the primary and natural import of words; not figuratively; as, a man and his wife can not be literally one flesh.
- With close adherence to words; word by word.
- The quality or state of being literal; literal import.
- Instructed in learning, science, or literature; learned; lettered.
- One educated, but not having taken a university degree; especially, such a person who is prepared to take holy orders.
- A literary man.
- The act or process of representing by letters.
- One who teaches the letters or elements of knowledge; a petty schoolmaster.
- A person devoted to the study of literary trifles, esp. trifles belonging to the literature of a former age.
- A learned person; a literatus.