Word Scramble Game Point Values for L A Y E R I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in layering for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters layering combine for a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares).
- L 1
- A 1
- Y 4
- E 1
- R 5
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for layering in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares)
- L 2
- A 1
- Y 3
- E 1
- R 1
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LAYERING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LAYERING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 1070 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters layering can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about layering
- LAYERING has 3 Exact anagrams and 1070 partial anagrams.
- LAYERING is 8 letters long
- LAYERING starts with L
- LAYERING Ends with G
Definition of layering mean when you unscramble it?
layering unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of layer
- One who, or that which, lays.
- That which is laid; a stratum; a bed; one thickness, course, or fold laid over another; as, a layer of clay or of sand in the earth; a layer of bricks, or of plaster; the layers of an onion.
- A shoot or twig of a plant, not detached from the stock, laid under ground for growth or propagation.
- An artificial oyster bed.
- A propagating by layers.