Word Scramble Game Point Values for L I N E R
Here are the point values for each letter in liner for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters liner combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for liner in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LINER?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LINER, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 102 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters liner can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about liner
- LINER has 1 Exact anagrams and 102 partial anagrams.
- LINER is 5 letters long
- LINER starts with L
- LINER Ends with R
Definition of liner mean when you unscramble it?
liner unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of liner
- One who lines, as, a liner of shoes.
- A vessel belonging to a regular line of packets; also, a line-of-battle ship; a ship of the line.
- A thin piece placed between two parts to hold or adjust them, fill a space, etc.; a shim.
- A lining within the cylinder, in which the piston works and between which and the outer shell of the cylinder a space is left to form a steam jacket.
- A slab on which small pieces of marble, tile, etc., are fastened for grinding.
- A ball which, when struck, flies through the air in a nearly straight line not far from the ground.