Word Scramble Game Point Values for L A I N E
Here are the point values for each letter in laine for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters laine combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for laine in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LAINE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LAINE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 142 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters laine can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about laine
- LAINE has 7 Exact anagrams and 142 partial anagrams.
- LAINE is 5 letters long
- LAINE starts with L
- LAINE Ends with E
Definition of laine mean when you unscramble it?
laine unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of alien
- Not belonging to the same country, land, or government, or to the citizens or subjects thereof; foreign; as, alien subjects, enemies, property, shores.
- Wholly different in nature; foreign; adverse; inconsistent (with); incongruous; -- followed by from or sometimes by to; as, principles alien from our religion.
- A foreigner; one owing allegiance, or belonging, to another country; a foreign-born resident of a country in which he does not possess the privileges of a citizen. Hence, a stranger. See Alienage.
- One excluded from certain privileges; one alienated or estranged; as, aliens from God's mercies.
- To alienate; to estrange; to transfer, as property or ownership.
- Capability of being alienated.
- Capable of being alienated, sold, or transferred to another; as, land is alienable according to the laws of the state.
- Estranged; withdrawn in affection; foreign; -- with from.
- A stranger; an alien.
- To convey or transfer to another, as title, property, or right; to part voluntarily with ownership of.
- To withdraw, as the affections; to make indifferent of averse, where love or friendship before subsisted; to estrange; to wean; -- with from.
- of Alienate
- of Alienate
- The act of alienating, or the state of being alienated.
- A transfer of title, or a legal conveyance of property to another.
- A withdrawing or estrangement, as of the affections.
- Mental alienation; derangement of the mental faculties; insanity; as, alienation of mind.
- One who alienates.
- To alien or alienate; to transfer, as title or property; as, to aliene an estate.
- The status or legal condition of an alien; alienage.
- The study or treatment of diseases of the mind.