Word Scramble Game Point Values for L A Y I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in laying for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters laying combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for laying in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LAYING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LAYING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 190 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters laying can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about laying
- LAYING has 2 Exact anagrams and 190 partial anagrams.
- LAYING is 6 letters long
- LAYING starts with L
- LAYING Ends with G
Definition of laying mean when you unscramble it?
laying unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gain
- Convenient; suitable; direct; near; handy; dexterous; easy; profitable; cheap; respectable.
- A square or beveled notch cut out of a girder, binding joist, or other timber which supports a floor beam, so as to receive the end of the floor beam.
- To get, as profit or advantage; to obtain or acquire by effort or labor; as, to gain a good living.
- To come off winner or victor in; to be successful in; to obtain by competition; as, to gain a battle; to gain a case at law; to gain a prize.
- To draw into any interest or party; to win to one's side; to conciliate.
- To reach; to attain to; to arrive at; as, to gain the top of a mountain; to gain a good harbor.
- To get, incur, or receive, as loss, harm, or damage.
- To have or receive advantage or profit; to acquire gain; to grow rich; to advance in interest, health, or happiness; to make progress; as, the sick man gains daily.
- That which is gained, obtained, or acquired, as increase, profit, advantage, or benefit; -- opposed to loss.
- The obtaining or amassing of profit or valuable possessions; acquisition; accumulation.
- of Gain
- Profitable; advantageous; lucrative.
- of Gain
- Handily; readily; dexterously; advantageously.