Word Scramble Game Point Values for E T E R N
Here are the point values for each letter in etern for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters etern combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for etern in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ETERN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ETERN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 108 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters etern can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about etern
- ETERN has 8 Exact anagrams and 108 partial anagrams.
- ETERN is 5 letters long
- ETERN starts with E
- ETERN Ends with N
Definition of etern mean when you unscramble it?
etern unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of enter
- To go or come in; -- often with in used pleonastically; also, to begin; to take the first steps.
- To get admission; to introduce one's self; to penetrate; to form or constitute a part; to become a partaker or participant; to share; to engage; -- usually with into; sometimes with on or upon; as, a ball enters into the body; water enters into a ship; he enters into the plan; to enter into a quarrel; a merchant enters into partnership with some one; to enter upon another's land; the boy enters on his tenth year; to enter upon a task; lead enters into the composition of pewter.
- To penetrate mentally; to consider attentively; -- with into.
- To come or go into; to pass into the interior of; to pass within the outer cover or shell of; to penetrate; to pierce; as, to enter a house, a closet, a country, a door, etc.; the river enters the sea.
- To unite in; to join; to be admitted to; to become a member of; as, to enter an association, a college, an army.
- To engage in; to become occupied with; as, to enter the legal profession, the book trade, etc.
- To pass within the limits of; to attain; to begin; to commence upon; as, to enter one's teens, a new era, a new dispensation.
- To cause to go (into), or to be received (into); to put in; to insert; to cause to be admitted; as, to enter a knife into a piece of wood, a wedge into a log; to enter a boy at college, a horse for a race, etc.
- To inscribe; to enroll; to record; as, to enter a name, or a date, in a book, or a book in a catalogue; to enter the particulars of a sale in an account, a manifest of a ship or of merchandise at the customhouse.
- To go into or upon, as lands, and take actual possession of them.
- To place in regular form before the court, usually in writing; to put upon record in proper from and order; as, to enter a writ, appearance, rule, or judgment.
- To make report of (a vessel or her cargo) at the customhouse; to submit a statement of (imported goods), with the original invoices, to the proper officer of the customs for estimating the duties. See Entry, 4.
- To file or inscribe upon the records of the land office the required particulars concerning (a quantity of public land) in order to entitle a person to a right pf preemption.
- To deposit for copyright the title or description of (a book, picture, map, etc.); as, \"entered according to act of Congress.\"
- To initiate; to introduce favorably.
- of Enter
- One who makes an entrance or beginning.
- Of or pertaining to the enteron, or alimentary canal; intestinal.
- of Enter
- An inflammation of the intestines.