Word Scramble Game Point Values for Y R E N T
Here are the point values for each letter in yrent for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters yrent combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for yrent in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From YRENT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled YRENT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 114 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters yrent can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about yrent
- YRENT has 2 Exact anagrams and 114 partial anagrams.
- YRENT is 5 letters long
- YRENT starts with Y
- YRENT Ends with T
Definition of yrent mean when you unscramble it?
yrent unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of entri
- of Entry
- The act of entering or passing into or upon; entrance; ingress; hence, beginnings or first attempts; as, the entry of a person into a house or city; the entry of a river into the sea; the entry of air into the blood; an entry upon an undertaking.
- The act of making or entering a record; a setting down in writing the particulars, as of a transaction; as, an entry of a sale; also, that which is entered; an item.
- That by which entrance is made; a passage leading into a house or other building, or to a room; a vestibule; an adit, as of a mine.
- The exhibition or depositing of a ship's papers at the customhouse, to procure license to land goods; or the giving an account of a ship's cargo to the officer of the customs, and obtaining his permission to land the goods. See Enter, v. t., 8, and Entrance, n., 5.
- The actual taking possession of lands or tenements, by entering or setting foot on them.
- A putting upon record in proper form and order.
- The act in addition to breaking essential to constitute the offense or burglary.