Word Scramble Game Point Values for E Y E
Here are the point values for each letter in eye for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters eye combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for eye in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From EYE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled EYE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 10 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters eye can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about eye
- EYE has 2 Exact anagrams and 10 partial anagrams.
- EYE is 3 letters long
- EYE starts with E
- EYE Ends with E
Definition of eye mean when you unscramble it?
eye unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of eye
- A brood; as, an eye of pheasants.
- The organ of sight or vision. In man, and the vertebrates generally, it is properly the movable ball or globe in the orbit, but the term often includes the adjacent parts. In most invertebrates the years are immovable ocelli, or compound eyes made up of numerous ocelli. See Ocellus.
- The faculty of seeing; power or range of vision; hence, judgment or taste in the use of the eye, and in judging of objects; as, to have the eye of sailor; an eye for the beautiful or picturesque.
- The action of the organ of sight; sight, look; view; ocular knowledge; judgment; opinion.
- The space commanded by the organ of sight; scope of vision; hence, face; front; the presence of an object which is directly opposed or confronted; immediate presence.
- Observation; oversight; watch; inspection; notice; attention; regard.
- That which resembles the organ of sight, in form, position, or appearance
- The spots on a feather, as of peacock.
- The scar to which the adductor muscle is attached in oysters and other bivalve shells; also, the adductor muscle itself, esp. when used as food, as in the scallop.
- The bud or sprout of a plant or tuber; as the eye of a potato.
- The center of a target; the bull's-eye.
- A small loop to receive a hook; as hooks and eyes on a dress.
- The hole through the head of a needle.
- A loop forming part of anything, or a hole through anything, to receive a rope, hook, pin, shaft, etc.; as an eye at the end of a tie bar in a bridge truss; as an eye through a crank; an eye at the end of rope.
- The hole through the upper millstone.
- That which resembles the eye in relative importance or beauty.
- Tinge; shade of color.
- To appear; to look.
- To fix the eye on; to look on; to view; to observe; particularly, to observe or watch narrowly, or with fixed attention; to hold in view.
- Heaving (such or so many) eyes; -- used in composition; as sharp-eyed; dull-eyed; sad-eyed; ox-eyed Juno; myriad-eyed.
- of Eye
- Filling or satisfying the eye; visible; remarkable.