Word Scramble Game Point Values for T R I U N E S
Here are the point values for each letter in triunes for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters triunes combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
- T 3
- R 5
- I 1
- U 1
- N 1
- E 1
- S 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for triunes in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
- T 1
- R 1
- I 1
- U 2
- N 2
- E 1
- S 1
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TRIUNES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TRIUNES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 686 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters triunes can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about triunes
- TRIUNES has 5 Exact anagrams and 686 partial anagrams.
- TRIUNES is 7 letters long
- TRIUNES starts with T
- TRIUNES Ends with S
Definition of triunes mean when you unscramble it?
triunes unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of intrus
- The act of intruding, or of forcing in; especially, the forcing (one's self) into a place without right or welcome; encroachment.
- The penetrating of one rock, while in a plastic or metal state, into the cavities of another.
- The entry of a stranger, after a particular estate or freehold is determined, before the person who holds in remainder or reversion has taken possession.
- The settlement of a minister over 3 congregation without their consent.
- Apt to intrude; characterized by intrusion; entering without right or welcome.