Word Scramble Game Point Values for I N T R U S E
Here are the point values for each letter in intruse for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters intruse combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
- I 1
- N 1
- T 3
- R 5
- U 1
- S 1
- E 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for intruse in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
- I 1
- N 2
- T 1
- R 1
- U 2
- S 1
- E 1
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From INTRUSE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled INTRUSE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 686 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters intruse can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about intruse
- INTRUSE has 5 Exact anagrams and 686 partial anagrams.
- INTRUSE is 7 letters long
- INTRUSE starts with I
- INTRUSE Ends with E
Definition of intruse mean when you unscramble it?
intruse unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of intrus
- The act of intruding, or of forcing in; especially, the forcing (one's self) into a place without right or welcome; encroachment.
- The penetrating of one rock, while in a plastic or metal state, into the cavities of another.
- The entry of a stranger, after a particular estate or freehold is determined, before the person who holds in remainder or reversion has taken possession.
- The settlement of a minister over 3 congregation without their consent.
- Apt to intrude; characterized by intrusion; entering without right or welcome.