Word Scramble Game Point Values for N U T
Here are the point values for each letter in nut for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters nut combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for nut in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From NUT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled NUT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters nut can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about nut
- NUT has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- NUT is 3 letters long
- NUT starts with N
- NUT Ends with T
Definition of nut mean when you unscramble it?
nut unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of nut
- The fruit of certain trees and shrubs (as of the almond, walnut, hickory, beech, filbert, etc.), consisting of a hard and indehiscent shell inclosing a kernel.
- A perforated block (usually a small piece of metal), provided with an internal or female screw thread, used on a bolt, or screw, for tightening or holding something, or for transmitting motion. See Illust. of lst Bolt.
- The tumbler of a gunlock.
- A projection on each side of the shank of an anchor, to secure the stock in place.
- To gather nuts.
- of Nut
- The act of gathering nuts.
- of Nut