Word Scramble Game Point Values for R U I N S
Here are the point values for each letter in ruins for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ruins combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ruins in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RUINS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RUINS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 88 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ruins can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ruins
- RUINS has 1 Exact anagrams and 88 partial anagrams.
- RUINS is 5 letters long
- RUINS starts with R
- RUINS Ends with S
Definition of ruins mean when you unscramble it?
ruins unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ruin
- The act of falling or tumbling down; fall.
- Such a change of anything as destroys it, or entirely defeats its object, or unfits it for use; destruction; overthrow; as, the ruin of a ship or an army; the ruin of a constitution or a government; the ruin of health or hopes.
- That which is fallen down and become worthless from injury or decay; as, his mind is a ruin; especially, in the plural, the remains of a destroyed, dilapidated, or desolate house, fortress, city, or the like.
- The state of being dcayed, or of having become ruined or worthless; as, to be in ruins; to go to ruin.
- That which promotes injury, decay, or destruction.
- To bring to ruin; to cause to fall to pieces and decay; to make to perish; to bring to destruction; to bring to poverty or bankruptcy; to impair seriously; to damage essentially; to overthrow.
- To fall to ruins; to go to ruin; to become decayed or dilapidated; to perish.
- of Ruin
- of Ruin