Word Scramble Game Point Values for U N I T
Here are the point values for each letter in unit for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters unit combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for unit in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From UNIT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled UNIT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters unit can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about unit
- UNIT has 1 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- UNIT is 4 letters long
- UNIT starts with U
- UNIT Ends with T
Definition of unit mean when you unscramble it?
unit unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of unit
- A single thing or person.
- The least whole number; one.
- A gold coin of the reign of James I., of the value of twenty shillings.
- Any determinate amount or quantity (as of length, time, heat, value) adopted as a standard of measurement for other amounts or quantities of the same kind.
- A single thing, as a magnitude or number, regarded as an undivided whole.
- Capable of union by growth or otherwise.
- To become one; to be cemented or consolidated; to combine, as by adhesion or mixture; to coalesce; to grow together.
- To join in an act; to concur; to act in concert; as, all parties united in signing the petition.
- United; joint; as, unite consent.
- To put together so as to make one; to join, as two or more constituents, to form a whole; to combine; to connect; to join; to cause to adhere; as, to unite bricks by mortar; to unite iron bars by welding; to unite two armies.
- Hence, to join by a legal or moral bond, as families by marriage, nations by treaty, men by opinions; to join in interest, affection, fellowship, or the like; to cause to agree; to harmonize; to associate; to attach.
- Combined; joined; made one.
- of Unite
- In an united manner.
- One who, or that which, unites.
- of Unite
- The act of uniting, or the state of being united; junction.
- Having the power of uniting; causing, or tending to produce, union.
- In a unitive manner.
- To reduce to a unit, or one whole; to form into a unit; to unify.
- of Unitize
- of Unitize