Word Scramble Game Point Values for T U N S
Here are the point values for each letter in tuns for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tuns combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tuns in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TUNS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TUNS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 48 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tuns can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tuns
- TUNS has 5 Exact anagrams and 48 partial anagrams.
- TUNS is 4 letters long
- TUNS starts with T
- TUNS Ends with S
Definition of tuns mean when you unscramble it?
tuns unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of nut
- The fruit of certain trees and shrubs (as of the almond, walnut, hickory, beech, filbert, etc.), consisting of a hard and indehiscent shell inclosing a kernel.
- A perforated block (usually a small piece of metal), provided with an internal or female screw thread, used on a bolt, or screw, for tightening or holding something, or for transmitting motion. See Illust. of lst Bolt.
- The tumbler of a gunlock.
- A projection on each side of the shank of an anchor, to secure the stock in place.
- To gather nuts.
- of Nut
- The act of gathering nuts.
- of Nut